We musnt isolate ourselves from the people around us. Everyday that we interact with people, we learn something new. Undeniably also, we need support. A third party that advices us. Cheerleaders in tough times =) People often say 'it's a small world after all'. I disagree. This Earth is a big big place and it keeps secrets in every nook and cranny not to hide them from us, but beckoning us to get into the spirit of discovering. In the process of sharing, we make friends. And these are our pillars of strength in uncertain times.
I dedicate this entry to these very special people who have seen me through the foulest of times and have never stopped encouraging. I might seem a little unfriendly, I've been told. But is it me who must be blamed for having a naturally arrogant face (and so I have been told too!)? No! But frankly, life without you people leave me powerless.
To this particular bunch of people, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You know who you guys are.