Tuesday, October 31, 2006

dedication

I still loathe the time when you jolly well pointed your fucken finger at me for being a bad role model to that fucken daughter of yours. I've got limits when it comes to mixing around ok?

You didnt even want to listen to what i had to say. You bloody blamed me and my parents when i tried to stop your fucken daughter from doing all those shitty things. You took my silence for weakness and guilt.

From that day on, I told myself that you're going to come begging to my family.


But guess what? I was darn right.


You came to my doorstep and practically begged for us to help your daughter. You even brought your whole family. How despicable can it be?

Your wife, whose ego's so big, who's been cursing me all my life, came to me and told me YOUR daughter's story, insisting I should be able to tell my parents to come up with that fucking huge sum of money to bloody bail your daughter out.

I didn't budge. I obviously didn't want to help. Only I know what your insults did to me - depriving me of happiness at one point of time.

You brought up past incidents which don't really have significant issues with it. You claimed that you've helped us through our rough patch. Wtf? I wasn't born yesterday lah please.

Where were you during the times my late brother needed help the most, especially when he was hospitalised, when he needed support from close relatives? Right. Right. Of course you were there. Only to ask my dad to settle your debts.

Ah. How could i even forget that you came to the funeral only to ask for a copy of the death cert so that your leave will be approved and went away on a family shopping trip to KL. My, my.

You're damn lucky that only my sister and I knew of this matter. And you're damn lucky that my dad actually helped your darling daughter get out of that fucking place, after all you did to him.

I can't possibly disown you or something right. No matter what, we're related by blood. I pray for your family happiness lah. Cos i know that these things won't settle so easily.


I wish I could say "... and they all live happily ever after."



The End.