Thursday, May 17, 2007

moolah

Money makes the world, and your tummy, go round.

When we were young and yet to develop greed, I'm sure at some point we believed that we don't really need money to be happy. I subscribed to that school of thought.

But after graduating to near adulthood, and taking over my life - money and all, it makes a grumpy and worried woman out of me when it comes to the end of the month and my bank account doesn't look too favourable. Suddenly pay day can't come any sooner. Yes money makes people happy, to a fairly large extent.


I bet some of you readers will think that THIS POOR GIRL (read: me) is the high maintenance and materialistic type. You know, the Gucci, Prada..etc and not forgetting the bitchy attitude that comes with it and whatnots. Get me? Ok nevermind.

I'm definitely not the type. Bitch fits only comes when necessary. =)

To tell you guys the truth, I no longer get any allowance from the parents. Not that the parents are mean enough to cut off the money supply. Thing is, I REFUSE to take any more money from them since the day SGH sponsored me. In fact, I'd give them a portion of my paycheck every month. Funny thing is, I feel that the parents are feeling guilty that they're no longer giving me money. So in order to compensate, they supply me with the junks - tidbits, chocolates, ice creams, instant noodles etc. They know I can't resist food. Which means that indirectly, they're the cause of my babat (read: fats) reserves. Ok I'm sidetracking. Yes yes. Money.

I've ran out of things to say. Wait. There's alot but I'm getting bored. I'm sure you are too. Tirra!

==========

''' fique: yes gile. wad u wanna say?
''' brown cow: stick with filzieee. its sounds better than brown cow. and kau buat lawak pe? haha!
''' yana: i'll link you asap my dear!